Pages

Design

Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Burp Cloths & Bib!


I have seen so many tutorials for baby burp cloths that I figured I'd give it a try!

My husband and I were on a 'date' night last night, and we made it into JoAnn Fabrics. I couldn't pass up this adorable flannel print! I already had the solid color, and I thought they went together perfectly!
I lined it with some Warm & Natural batting, so they'd be extra absorbent.


They are so soft and cuddly!!


I just love them!

I also made a baby bib, and here they are all together:

 It was also the first time I put snaps on something. And I don't mean the sew-in snaps (I did that a lot!), but REAL snaps. For these I used a little package that I bought at Walmart for $2 something. You hammer it in using the little tool. You can also buy a higher tech tool for about $20 something, but figured I'd start small first.

I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome!! :) Now I have a cute little gift, all set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment