Pages

Design

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Latest Items!

I have recently posted a few more items in my etsy shop . . . thanks for bearing with me as I get more inventory available! :)

A few weeks ago I listed this adorable lunch bag. Perfect for back to school! I think I'll have to make one for myself as well! :) I took pictures and plan on posting a tutorial, so you can make one for yourself! No promises of when that will be . . . we'll see when I get the time!

 
I also finished this purse and posted it for sale as well. I wanted to keep it so badly (cuz it's so cute!), but I know the last thing I need right now is another purse! So I decided to share it with someone who can make a little more use out of it than I can. And a great benefit of this purse is that this material (Schumacher Fergana Print), is usually over $70 a yard, but I was able to get it for a great deal, so I'm passing along that savings to whoever purchases it! Who doesn't like a great deal?!


No comments:

Post a Comment